Thursday 16 April 2015

Drive or Dive

April 13th 2015

Class Ariel went to Leinster Driving Campus in Maynooth for driving lessons which was a great opportunity and experience. We arrived there at 9:30 in the morning and were divided in two groups both with groups of three or two. 

The group that I was put in went in for the theory while the other group went driving around the track for driving lessons. During the theory test I found out that you can be 15 years old to do the theory test and that's one thing I did not know about. After the theory test we were given three road signs and we were to come up with something funny about the signs which was a great laugh. We then tried out the beer goggles which were goggles that made you feel you were on drugs or drunk. We each got the chance to wear the goggles and while wearing the goggles we had to put a cone on top of the other cone and give our instructor a high five which gave me a headache after wearing the goggles. 

After our 15 minutes break we swapped around and we got the chance to drive around. It was my first time driving and I thought I was going to crash and end up in the small lake but thankfully I didn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment