Thursday 21 May 2015

Last TY Trip of The Year: Xtreme Activities

May 20th, Wednesday was the last day out with the whole of TY. For our last TY trip we went to Xtreme Adventure Centre in Balbriggan. As soon as we got there we were divided into groups and started our activities. Our first activity was the Aerial Trekking obstacle course level 3 and I'll be honest, I was petrified at first but half way through the obstacle course it started to feel easy. At first my heart started to beat so fast, thinking that I was going to end up falling 14 metres down. 

My favourite activity was the obstacle course because that was the only activity I feared to do and I'm glad that I made it through the whole activity. My second favourite was the archery even though I'm not so great at it but I found it really good. 

It's sad to think that's it coming near to the end of TY. It has been a great year and I made lot's of new friends. The year gave me a lot of opportunities to experience some things that I have never done before and it gave me the opportunity to improve on some skills. I strongly recommend Transition Year and I can guarantee you that you will have the best year. 

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment